EPOS 4 Excel v1.7.3 (5th February 2015)
New features / changes:
1) Added new reports - 'Products sold report 2' & 'Transaction deals / discount report'
2) Added option to notify the till operator at the end of a sale if a product goes out of stock (stock levels screen)
3) Disabled the check online for updates to the E4E worksheet feature.
4) Added a 'make last sale an order' button on the current sale screen.
5) Added the ability to save customer orders in a different file for each till
6) A behind the scenes change to the way E4E calculates item prices in the sales data this will only affect the occasional item price by 0.01 in the sales data.
1) The item autocomplete button did not appear when you entered sales training mode. This has now been fixed.
2) Fixed the reprint receipt feature which crashed when you tried to use it.
3) Fixed an issue when item codes were numeric and contained leading zeros which was accidently caused in the last release. This caused E4E not always find items whose item codes contained leading zeros.
4) When using the fast payment option for a pre-pay customer order, the receipt did not say 'this is payment for a pre-paid order’. This is now fixed - receipt is consistent across the fast pay and full payments screen.
5) Fixed an issue with the receipt where it didn't always show the date in the local date format.
6) Fixed a bug where if you deleted an item from a sale by entering quantity 0, E4E wouldn't always let you complete the sale.
7) Fixed a bug where if you added a new product with a new tax code via the products menu it would cause an error.