New features / changes:
1) Added the ability to save a sale and come back to it later on the current sale screen.
2) Increased the number of possible quick products buttons on the current sale screen from 11 to 26
3) Added the ability to import and export all E4E settings apart from receipt / gift voucher logos. This should make the upgrade process easier when new versions of E4E are released.
4) Changed Sales assistant total sales report to include refund amounts
5) Increased the number of sales data columns in the sales data file by 6. This means that the number of possible sales data columns is greater than the of possible sales data fields and you can be more flexible in the layout of the sales data.
6) Changed the import products function so you can choose whether to not import deal codes, update deal codes or replace deal codes.
7) Added a user defined sales field. When enabled you are asked to enter the field information when you complete a sale. The field information will be saved in the sales data and you can opt to show it on the receipt as well.
8) Added a new report to show the transaction numbers of those transactions where the user defined sales field contains data on a specific date.
9) Added the option to automatically send a duplicate receipt to a secondary printer attached to the till.
1) Fixed a bug where E4E generated gift vouchers were not printed if using the fastpay window when selling gift vouchers.
2) Fixed a problem when choosing an item code for E4E gift vouchers that was numeric. E4E wouldn't recognise it. E4E now recognises item codes for E4E gift vouchers which are numeric and alphanumeric.
3) Fixed a bug where the changes to the sales data layout were not saved for the last two sales data columns.
4) On product import if a row you were importing had a cell containing #N/A (cell error) this would cause E4E to crash. E4E now tests for this situation and warns the user, cancelling the import.
5) Corrected a bug that happened sometimes when adding products to the sale using the product search button. This bug was inadvertently introduced in v1.5.2 when correcting an issue with product codes with leading zeros.
6) Fixed a bug where if the prefix to the sale transaction number was numeric rather than alphanumeric this would cause E4E to crash. It now works for both numeric and alphanumeric transaction numbers.