1) Added new report 'products sold sales amount'
2) Added keyboard short cuts on the add / alter product window
3) Altered the wording of the column heading 'date total sales (inc. tax)' on the 'tax by date' report to 'date total sales (gross)'. The old wording could be misleading and imply the figure only included sum of the taxable products gross prices where as it is made up of the sum of gross prices of both taxable and non-taxable products sold.
1) Some users had problems on the add / alter products form as it wouldn't recognise what was a valid number for an item price. This has now been fixed and the user is warned as they type in the box if they type an invalid character.
2) When selling items with non-integer quantities the sale price was not always
calculated correctly to take into account the fractional part of the quantity.
This has now been fixed.
3) Some behind the scenes changes to the code make
E4E more compatible with regional number formats